Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Still Alive

Yikes! Over a week!  Well, I have been away visiting family so that's part of it but before that there were some posts and games for my Gathering of Hosts blog. It looks like a few busy, but not wargaming busy, weeks ahead but even after that it looks like the Gathering of Hosts side of things will be taking up a larger share of my hobby time for the next few months.

It won't take all my hobby time though and the next post here will be a look at plans for spring and summer. (No comments please about  knowing what not to expect then :)  )

Meanwhile here's a peek at some of the experimentation over there:

40mm Elastolin late Medieval/early Rennaissance Fantasy setup.

2 comments:

  1. 'Over a week' is my norm - so you do a lot better than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there is a "proper" interval, my other blog has been known to go months between posts at times. I'm just trying to manage my own expectations :)

      Delete